VINCI is strongly committed to taking disability into account on internet, and has undertaken to provide a site that is accessible and complies with the WCAG 1.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) international accessibility standards.
- Accessibility policy
- Navigation principles for the site
- Adjusting the font display size
- Reading documents in PDF format
- If you encounter a problem, a difficulty or an error…
This site was designed in compliance with the Web standards defined by the W3C, in particular the directives for accessibility of Web content included in the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative). This means the site is accessible to all Internet users, including older or disabled users with functional limitations.
This site is compatible with all recent browsers that support HTML 5 and CSS 3 and respects the HTML 5 and CSS 3 vocabulary and grammar recommended by the W3C.
If you find an error or something missing on one of the pages of this site, or if you encounter problems, please let us know so that we can correct the problem.
Navigation principles for the site
Navigation menus are in the superior horizontal bar and the inferior bar; the arborescence in the site map. If you would like an overview of the entire tree structure, simply click “site map” ;”.Navigation using tabs
Press the Tab key as many times as necessary to select the required link, then press Enter to validate.
Adjusting the font display size
The text of the content of the VINCI Construction site has a relative font size, which means it can be enlarged according to requirements.
To change the font size:
- With miscellaneous browsers: Ctrl + mouse wheel
- Internet Explorer: go to the View menu/Text size and choose the desired size
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge: Ctrl + + to enlarge and Ctrl + – to reduce or Ctrl + mouse wheel
- Opera: press the + or – key on the numeric keypad. Or go to Display >> Zoom and select the size
Reading documents in PDF format
Some documents are available for download in Acrobat PDF format. If you cannot read them, you are missing the plug-in.
Click here for a free download.
If you encounter a problem, a difficulty or an error…
If, despite the care taken in producing this site, you encounter: navigation difficulties, a malfunction, a content error, an omission, etc.
Please contact us to let us know.